Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Throwback Poem of the Week

Irresistible

Irresistible is the only thing I can be
Because everybody wants to be in me
You know who I am, I know you do
You also don't know me, both are true
My words are not self-contradictions
They are just literal transcriptions
You want to be in me, no matter what you s
ay
If not before, you'll want me some day
They want me so bad they dress my cousin
To be like me, but they don't comprehend
What I am, cause I don't deceive
Trust your heart, just believe

I believe in you when you turn to my brother
For the plain fact that we're opposite each other
I give you utter bliss
Make you enjoy a simple kiss
Like it was an act of God
Make you feel weird and odd
Have you not figured me out?
I guess I'll tell you what I'm about
I'm love and my cousin is lust
My cousin is deceitful, me you can trust
Hatred is my brother, and it's all cool
Cuz I'm the one that's irresistible


Poem was written
November 10, 2002

No comments:

Post a Comment